Designer Modern Cloth Nappies for the Minimalist!
The Ultimate Snap-in-Snap-Out Nappy system, featuring Australia's own original reusable and wipeable Shell!
Our nappy collection is designed to make nappy changing simple, efficient, cost-effective and environmentally friendly!
Thoughtfully designed in Australia & is ethically created featuring custom elements and signature hand-painted commissioned artworks.
Our innovative design features of the shell, offers the ability to reuse your shell through numerous changing, which makes using our nappies on-the-go, so efficient!
Understanding how the nappy components fit together has never been more simple!
Our absorbent inserts and boosters simply snap together in to the lining of the shell, via the snaps and sockets located on each end and both sides of the components.
Perfect for any parent who is new to cloth, as well as grandparents, daycares and friends who may be responsible for changing your little one!
We found a need to design a MINI Shell suitable for weight ranges between 1.5/2kg to 5kg, especially suitable for premature babies.
Available with Hemp-Organic Cotton Inserts, Bamboo-cotton Inserts (best-sellers) or you can opt to mix your stash with half-and-half via our "Blend"option.
Click here to view the Fitting Guide
1 Shell + 1 insert
3 Shells + 6 Inserts
6 shells + 12 Inserts
Ultimate Pack (Part-Time/Full-time Use):
9 shells + 18 Inserts + Large Wet-bag
Super Pack (Full-time Use):
12 Shells + 24 Inserts + Large Wet-bag
Shell ONLY Packages:
3-Shell Pack (Save $4)
Our Nappy Sizes:
Our collection includes 2 size options:
- 1. OSFM (One-size-fits-most): Approxim0ately 4kg to18kg (birth to toddler) depending on the shape of your little one.
- 2. MINI: Approximately 2-5kg (Designed for newborns and premature babies)
Both sizes are completely customizable regarding size, shape and absorbency, based on the specific needs of your little one.
Our Nappy Components:
Our system involves three separate pieces:
- 1. Outer waterproof shell: OSFM or MINI
- 2. Organic Hemp OR Bamboo-Cotton Insert: OSFM or MINI 4x Layers of Organic Fleece + Double Layer Side Gussets
- 3. Booster Pad: OSFM 4x Layers of Microfibre fabric contoured to provide optimal fit.
The shell consists of a soft waterproof outer layer made of Water-resistant fabric (PUL) featuring a stunning designer print, and a water-resistant inner lining (PUL) that allows for any mess to be easily wiped clean.
The unique waterproof lining means the shell can be reused, lasting numerous nappy changes before washing is required.
Made with light-weight waterproof materials, washing is as simple as a wipe-down, spray down or a rinse under the tap, and drying time is fast.
Featuring outer double gusseting around the thighs to guard against leakage as well as gusseting at the rear of the nappy to avoid leakage up the back.
Fitting our Shell:
Involves two options to allow for custom shaping and fit:
- 1. Groin Snap-Rise System: 4x size settings allowing parents to customise to a longer/shorter nappy and to provide a custom fit around thighs.
(These snaps are situated in the lower section of the front of the nappy shell.)
- 2. Waist-Size System: Double row of snaps situated at the top of the front of the nappy shell, to allow for a personalised fit to baby’s waist size. Overlapping closure feature also available.
Fitting our Shells
How To Fit Our Nappies:
- 1. Snap Insert In To Waterproof Inner Lining Of Shell
- 2. For More Absorbency (Overnight/Heavy Wetters): Snap Booster To The Waterproof Inner Lining Of The Shell First, Then Snap The Insert On Top Of The Booster
- 3. Lay Baby On Top Of Open Nappy, Ensuring Back Of Nappy Sits Just At The Top Of Baby’s Bottom Crack
- 4. Pull Front Of Nappy Up Much Higher On Belly Than The Back Sits
- 5. Adjust Length Of The Nappy Via Groin Snap-Rise: (Situated Lower Section On Front Of Shell- 4 Options) Connect The Snaps Upwards To Shorten Nappy
- 6. Use Fingers To Tuck The Excess Fabric Upwards In Between Front Groin Rise Snaps
- 7. Bring Side Waist Tabs Up And Around Baby For A Snug And Secure Fit Around Waist
- 8. Pull Leg Gussets Out Around Thighs, Running A Finger Along The Inside Of The Shell Gussets And Pull Out The Insert Gussets So They Sit Within The Shell Gussets (This Will Ensure The Insert Is Sitting Flat And Not Bunched Up Inside Nappy)
- 9. Tuck The Shell Gusset Elastic Back In To Baby’s Underwear Line To Avoid Discomfort
- 10. Ensure No Gaps Around Back Or Thighs, And Ensure Two Fingers Width At The Front Top Panel So There Is Some Space For When Baby Is Sitting Up
- 11. Nappy Changes: Snap Out Soiled Insert And Snap Clean One In. (Shells Are Completely Waterproof And Wipe-Able To Ensure Multiple-Use Before Washing, However You May Choose To Spray And Wipe Down/Air-Dry/Wash Between Use.)
*More tips under "All About Cloth- Fitting Guide"
How many do I need?
The amount of supplies needed depends on:
- 1. The frequency parents wish to wash (recommended is every 1-2 days)
- 2. Whether choosing to use exclusively full-time with our brand from birth to toddler, or part-time/on regular rotation with other brands.
- The below is an indication of amount recommended for Exclusive and full-time use of our range from birth to toddler training (lifespan for 2+ years):
MINI Full-time: (Average change 1-2 hours)
- 6-9 Shells (shells are easily wiped down between changes)
- 18-27 Inserts
OSFM Full-time: (Average change 2-3 hours)
- 9-12 Shells (shells are easily wiped down between changes)
- 27 Inserts
- 9 Boosters (Heavy wetters, day naps and overnight use per day/night cycle).