- - Bamboo is a hybrid fabric, made from processing bamboo down into fabric, and is blended with cotton to create a durable and absorbent material.It is in the middle of being a natural and man-made fabric. However unlike synthetic bamboo will absorb liquid directly into the fibres of the fabric, meaning it will hold onto liquid far better than synthetic fabrics.
- - Bamboo is also really soft and will retain softness ongoing, unlike Hemp which is a 100% natural non processed fabric, and tends to become stiff over time.
Eco Bamboo Cotton Insert:
- - Consisting of four layers of ultra-absorbent Bamboo Viscose 70% and Organic cotton 30%, and are topped with Bamboo Fleece to provide a trim and very durable insert.
- - Easily snaps directly to the inner lining of the shell on to the sockets provided or directly on to the booster pad for overnight use or for a heavy wetter.
- - Contoured to provide a snug fit around the inner thighs.
- - The insert features gusseting around the thigh contour for maximum anti-leak protection.
- Bamboo is a wonderful option for children with skin sensitivities.