Vegan - Non Toxic - Handmade in Australia
100% Natural & Vegan Soothing Breastfeeding Balm
For some Mums, breastfeeding can be a challenge; nipples can becomes sore, cracked & inflamed. That's where our Nursing Balm can help to ease the discomfort and transition for newly breastfeeding Mums.
Nursing Balm combines natural oils and herbs, Calendula & Blessed Thistle, traditionally used by breastfeeding mums to moisturise and soothe dry, cracked nipples. It can also be used by mums-to-be to increase elasticity & moisturise to prepare for breastfeeding in the third trimester. Completely safe for Mum and Baby, with gentle, all natural ingredients.
100% Natural Nursing Balm:
- 100% Natural
- Free From Petroleum Jelly, Paraffins, Alcohol & Beeswax
- All Natural Ingredients
- Naturopathically Formulated
- Contains Calendula, Shea & Blessed Thistle
- Handmade in Melbourne
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free (tested on humans, not animals)
- Shea Butter*, Olive Oil infused with Calendula* & Blessed Thistle*, Apricot Oil, Essential oil (Lavender & Sweet Orange) (*Organic Ingredients)
Shea Butter - Organic & high in Vitamin E, it moisturises skin & glides on like butter.
Calendula & Blessed Thistle - Naturally anti-bacterial & soothing for skin.
Lavender- Soothes Skin.
- We only source the highest quality ingredients from organic, sustainable and fair-trade sources wherever possible. Handmade with love in small batches in Melbourne Australia, so we can assure quality and freshness.