1. We recommend washing all items before use, to remove any manufacturing residues.
2. Due to the nature of PUL, we recommend washing your wet-bags on a cold-warm machine wash (MAX 30 degrees).
3. It is recommended to turn your wet-bag inside out for soiled bags to achieve a good wash inside.
4. Sun or Air dry is recommended- we do not recommend Tumble-drying due to the nature of PUL.
5. Wash Bags can be washed with other items, with the recommended amount of detergent as per your load size, or double the amount if using a natural eco detergent.